Giraffe Facilities Maintenance Pty Ltd is committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment. High environmental performance is an ongoing priority to be achieved by adhering to this Environmental Policy.
It is the objective of the Company to:
▪ Continually strive for improvement in the environmental performance of its activities, products and services.
▪ Comply with environmental legislation and other applicable environmental requirements relevant to its activities, products and services and regularly evaluate its compliance with such requirements.
▪ Proactively pursue the minimisation of environmental impacts associated with its activities, products and services.
▪ Endeavour to eliminate the production of polluting emissions or discharges into the environment.
▪ Take proactive measures to protect and preserve wildlife / flora and their natural habitats.
▪ Set objectives, targets and programmes and review and revise them regularly with the aim of continual improvement in environmental performance.
▪ Create a positive cultural change by enhancing employee understanding of Environmental Sustainability.
▪ Measure our progress to facilitate continuous improvement.
▪ Employee training and instruction in sound environmental practice.
Giraffe Facilities Maintenance Pty Ltd shall participate in open consultation with interested stakeholders and ensure effective communication of this Environmental Policy to all those working for and on behalf of the business.